Are your customers bored of the usual Mojito or Cosmopolitan? Why not give the classics a twist with these quirky ice cubes perfect for making your drinks insta-famous!
1. Around the World Negroni
This speak easy favourite lends itself to a twist of orange peel and a large ice ball which cools the drink but does not dilute it.
- 1 oz dry gin
- 1 oz sweet vermouth
- 1 oz Campari
- Orange peel for garnish
- Ball ice
- Add the gin, vermouth, and Campari to a stirring glass or shaker half-full of standard ice
- Stir until mixed and fairly cold
- Fill a chilled Old Fashioned glass with one or two ice balls
- Use a strainer to pour the alcohol over the ice ball
- Finish with an orange peel as garnish
Insta Rating: 4/5
Interested in these unique ice balls, find out more here.
2. Cupid's Martini
Run a wedding venue? Then the Cupid's Martini will please any bride and groom, plus these heart shaped ice cubes stick around long enough to become part of the wedding album.
- 1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz sour apple schnapps
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- Pour the butterscotch schnapps, vodka, apple schnapps, and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker over standard ice
- Shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted
- Add heart shaped ice to a martini glass
- Strain and pour the alcohol over the ice
Insta Rating: 5/5
Heart shaped ice could be a wedding venue deal maker, click here for more info
Star Island Ice Tea
A classic on any menu, the Long Island Ice Tea, why not give it a twist with some star shaped ice?
- 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz White rum
- 1/2 oz Triple sec
- 1 oz Lemon juice
- 1 oz Gomme syrup
- Splash of cola
- Pour all ingredients apart from the cola in to a cocktail shaker
- Add in some standard ice and shake
- Add the star shaped ice to a highball glass
- Strain the mixture over the ice and watch the stars dance around the glass