We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Customer Sales Advisor to join our team in Wigan.
About Clear Cool
Clear Cool is a division of The Rudd Group, a family run, privately owned business established in 1989 in Newcastle Upon Tyne with 6 regional depots.
All areas of The Rudd Group cater to the licensed trade and hospitality sectors, an industry the whole family are passionate about.
Clear Cool was introduced to help Licensees and Managers run the day to day operation of their venues. We offer ware washing and catering equipment on low weekly rentals which include warranty and servicing for the lifetime of the contract. We also provide equipment on a direct purchase basis.
We pride ourselves on our first-class service and quality products. With depots throughout the UK, nationwide delivery and this premium service we have an enviable reputation within the industry.
About the Role
To support this growing division, we are looking for a Part Time Customer Sales Advisor to join the team in our Wigan depot.
As a Customer Sales Advisor, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Phone new and existing customers and generate sales of consumables such as detergent, sanitiser and coffee
- Take inbound sales calls from potential customers and educate them our products and rental model
- Use social media and online marketing to generate targeted sales leads and sales
This Customer Sales Advisor role comes with a number of benefits including:
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Initially a part time role which may develop into a full-time position
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discount on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Initially working hours will be part time between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Ideally you will already have experience as a desk based Customer Sales Advisor.
In addition, you will have:
- The ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- The ability to work as part of a team and do what is needed to get the job done
- Flexibility in working hours
- The desire to help grow the Clear Cool division across all depots
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role to email@example.com