- Ensure your hands and arms are clean to prevent any bacteria entering the machine.
- Remove all ice, do not introduce any chemicals into the machine unless ice is removed.
- Spray Ice Clear solution onto clean blue roll & thoroughly wipe all surfaces and edges of the machine. Internal and external.
- Use warm water to rinse any excess Ice Clear solution from the interior of the machine.
- Finally use a vacuum with brush attachment to gently remove any dust from the condenser fins. Be careful as these fins can be very delicate.
Did you know, Ice Clear can also be used to clean and sanitise your bottle coolers?
Running out of Ice Clear?